These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 5 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Orangetheory Fitness, 2039 Hendricks Ave., No. 215, contractor is Center, Knight & May Contractors LLC, 2,800 square feet, tenant build-out, $355,279.
- Collins Preserve, 5258 Collins Preserve Lane, contractor is Summit Construction Management Group LLC, 398,122 square feet, 15 permits for 300-unit complex, $35.58 million.
- The Avery at River City Marketplace, 14200 Duval Road, contractor is Insight General Contractors Inc., 325 square feet, install shade structure over outdoor kitchen, $63,525.
Church, Other Religious
- Whitehouse Assembly of God, 11065 General Ave., contractor is Gary S. Bailey Inc., 2,000 square feet, renovation, $30,000.
- Imeson Landing Business Park, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., Nos. 100 and 200, contractor is ARCO Design/Build Jacksonville LLC, 79,000 square feet, two permits for shell warehouse buildings, $5.17 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- VyStar Credit Union, 7795 103rd St., contractor is Dana B. Kenyon Co., 6,800 square feet, renovation, $1.39 million.
- OVME LLC, 4880 Big Island Drive, No. 3, contractor is ACT Construction, 2,457 square feet, tenant build-out, $450,000.
- Reggae Roots Alkaline Smoothies, 2262 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two permits for wall signs, $6,200.
- WheelHouse San Pablo, WH, 14105 W.M. Davis Parkway, No. 600, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!