These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 6 by the city of Jacksonville.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Tru by Hilton, 4945 Lenoir Ave., contractor is Firmo Construction LLC, 1,961 square feet, site preparation building demolition, $19,000.
- Veho, 2700 Powers Ave., contractor is Jim Cooper Construction Co. Inc., 59,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.06 million.
- Pickettville Distribution Complex, 2730 Picketville Road, contractor is Bassford Industrial Construction LLC, 400 square feet, new fire pump building, $400,000.
- Southbound Distribution Center, 2700 Powers Ave., contractor is Jim Cooper Construction Co. Inc., 25,500 square feet, tenant build-out, $381,076.
- Snyder FMS Parts Storage, 9900 Normandy Blvd., contractor is A Advantage Electric Inc., 1,800 square feet, new metal building, $343,281.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Concealment Express LLC, 1451 Louisa St., contractor is Insight General Contractors Inc., 14,600 square feet, tenant build-out, $140,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- Impact Academy, 7000 103rd St., contractor is Legacy Construction Services Group Inc., 1,800 square feet, install playground equipment and shade structure, $120,000.
- HD 1 Transportation Inc., 6349 Soutel Drive, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., electronic message center ground sign, $19,525.
- Hotel Indigo, 9840 Tapestry Park Circle, contractor is B&S Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $7,540.
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital Main Entrance and Drop-Off, 3625 University Blvd. S., contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co. Inc., aluminum panel replacement, $1,200.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!