These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 9 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Avenues Walk, 10646 Towns Way, contractor is Giles-McIvor Inc., 4,386 square feet, new amenity center, $1.2 million.
- Eden at Arlington, 9105 Tredinick Parkway, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall with railing, $109,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is The Robins & Morton Group, patient and staff room renovations, $947,903.
- 11902 Central Parkway LLC, 11902 Central Parkway, contractor is Lay/Duckworth Construction Co., 2,500 square feet, convert office to warehouse space, $220,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Skinner Bros. Realty, 6450 St. Augustine Road, contractor is D.E. Richardson Construction Inc., 572 square feet, convert drive-thru to garage, $50,000.
- Turner Pest Control, 10255 Fortune Parkway, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Miramar Plaza, 3855 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., facade renovation, $550,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!