These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 11 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville Skyline Volleyball, 7022 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is Ladson Construction Co., 18,054 square feet, interior renovation, $415,000.
- Pier 5350 Apartments, 5350 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Iron Fish Construction LLC, 500 square feet, clubhouse alteration, $150,000.
- Gwinnett Industries Inc., 8558 Westside Industrial Drive, contractor is Phoenix Development & Construction Inc., install pallet racking storage system, $2.5 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- TD Bank, 5665 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Vericon Construction Co. LLC, tenant build-out, $1.36 million.
- Inspired Closets, 13830 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 6,304 square feet, tenant build-out, $145,500.
- Verde Eco-Salon, 2004 University Blvd. W., contractor is Preferred Builders Inc., 2,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $72,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!