These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 23 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Nature’s Hideaway Condominium Association Inc., 6100 Maggies Circle, contractor is Crystal Clean Repairs LLC, resurface pool, $63,487.
- City of Jacksonville, 4727 Lannie Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 6,750 square feet, James I. Montgomery Correctional Center new metal shop building, $1.25 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Integrity First Electrical Co., 2869 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Adaptech LLC, 4,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $615,000.
- The Flame Broiler, 6682 103rd St., contractor is Adkins Construction Co. LLC, 630 square feet, building demolition, $15,000.
- Love’s, Bojangles, 12921 Duval Road, contractor is Albany Neon Sign Inc., 12 permits for wall and canopy signs, $115,000.
- Copeland’s, Famous New Orleans Restaurant and Bar, 4310 Southside Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., three permits for wall signs, $38,400.
- Novo Kendall Town, 1290 Kendall Town Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., three permits for ground signs, $20,000.
- Fountainhead, 7237 Corklan Drive, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., monument sign $10,000.
- Scramblers, 9940 Old Baymeadows Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $5,000.
- NorthPoint Industrial, 3397 Port Jacksonville Parkway, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., two permits for monument signs, $4,000.
- WM, 6876 Greenland Industrial Blvd., contractor is B&S Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,350.
- Brew & Barrel Tavern, Kitchen Spirits, 14333 Beach Blvd., No. 41, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,347.
- T-Mobile, 150 Riverside Ave., No. 200, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,200.
- Aspire Church San Marco, Love Everyone Always, 1320 Belmont Terrace, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,000.
- Campers Inn RV Service & Parts, 11574 Philips Highway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Jacksonville Avenues LP, 10300 Southside Blvd., No. 1615, contractor is Kaneco Construction LLC, 3,948 square feet, renovation, $181,728.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!