These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 25 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Oakley Square Apartments, 7960 Merchants Way, contractor is Village Pools of Central Florida LLC, new commercial pool, $190,500.
- Heritage on the River, 4375 Confederate Point Road, contractor is American Coatings Inc., five permits for window replacements, $89,112.
- Bishop Court at Windsor Park Condominium, 13700 Richmond Park Drive N., No. 403, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., exterior repair, $25,730.
- W.W. Grainger Inc., 6590 Pritchard Road, contractor is ARCO Design/Build Jacksonville LLC, add two dock pits, $50,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- IDEA Public Schools, 2354 University Blvd. N., contractor is John Fitzgerald Inc., install playground equipment and shade structure, $23,395.
- McDonald’s, 3552 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., six permits for clearance bar, menu boards and canopy, $87,400.
- My Salon Suite, 200 Riverside Ave., No. 1, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,800.
- Tasty Creamery, 6625 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 8, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Jacksonville Jaguar and Land Rover, 11217 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Auriemma Electric Inc., install rooftop solar panels, $99,876.
- Porsche Jacksonville, 11211 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Auriemma Electric Inc., install rooftop solar panels, $72,816.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!