These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued May 26 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Seven Pines, 12178 Stillwood Pines Blvd., contractor is Insight General Contractors Inc., gazebo with swings, $79,025.
- Saddle Brook Landings, 3014 Bicentennial Drive, contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, 86,478 square feet, two permits for new apartment buildings, $7 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Homecoming Studios, 12636 San Jose Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Wall Cat Construction LLC, 1,562 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
IDEA Public Schools, 1845 Bassett Road, contractor is John Fitzgerald Inc., install playground equipment, $23,195.
- Wawa,7790 Gate Parkway, contractor is Thomas Sign & Awning Co. Inc., nine permits for ground, canopy and wall signs, $70,948.
- Camel Premium Express, 3 Minute Car Wash, Free Vacuums, 5109 University Blvd. W., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., five permits for wall and ground signs, $39,200.
- CubeSmart Self Storage, Office, Loading, 4751 Walgreen Road, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., seven permits for wall signs, $7,500.
- Public Storage, Rental Office, 8727 Philips Highway, contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Inc., three permits for wall and pole signs, $7,200.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!