These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued June 23 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mr. Potato Spread, 7159 Philips Highway, No. 2, contractor is Better Builders of Jacksonville Inc., 1,530 square feet, tenant build-out, $58,000.
- Sunoco, Ultra Tech/Reg/DSL, Food Mart, 6706 N. Main St., contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, three permits for wall and cabinet replacement on pole sign, $1,100.
- Dollar Tree Family Dollar, 3134 N. Canal St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., three permits for wall and ground signs, $7,200.
- Circle K, 6621 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1, contractor is St. Lucie Signs LLC, two permits for wall and canopy signs, $4,000.
- First Citizens Bank, 4300 San Pablo Parkway, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $2,250.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!