These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Aug. 12 and 14, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Preserve at Island Pointe, 780 Island Point Drive, contractor is LaCour Construction Co., new pool, $166,666.
- Bubbakoo’s Burritos, 9802 Baymeadows Road, No. 10, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $7,001.
Sweet Freez Soft Serve, 570 Busch Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $6,000.
Fab Skincare, 9041 Southside Blvd., No. 132B, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,873.
- Circle K, 9901 New Kings Road, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., canopy sign, $2,400.
- Beach Boulevard Flea Market, 11041 Beach Blvd., contractor is Southeast Energy Storage Systems LLC, four permits for solar system repair, $100,000.
- JEA, 11458 Apex Trail, contractor is The Haskell Co., 16,188 square feet, four permits for Greenland Water Reclamation Facility buildings, $11.41 million.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!