These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 19, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Early Learners Village, 2425 Dunn Ave., No. 2, contractor is Spencer Construction & Engineering Inc., 2,000 square feet, converting use, $15,000.
- Imeson Park South, 1511 Zoo Parkway, No. 300, contractor is Evans General Contractors LLC, 1,003,200 square feet, new warehouse building, $51.89 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Ageless Men’s Health, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 22, contractor is Shifting Gears LLC, 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $51,300.
- Mavis Tires & Brakes at Discount Prices, 910 Dunn Ave., contractor is National Custom Inc., ground sign, $5,500.
- Injury Care Centers, 9680 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 20, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- Millennium Physician Group, 12311 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Circle K, 100 Southside Blvd., contractor is W.H. Bass Inc., 11,924 square feet, three permits for new building, fuel canopy and trash enclosure, $2.21 million.
- Family Dollar-Dollar Tree, 3134 N. Canal St., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 9,326 square feet, new building, $370,000.
- Luna Food Store, 3674 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Honest Construction Inc., 3,084 square feet, converting use, $75,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!