These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Nov. 21, 2022 by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Note, 14041 Hyatt Road, contractor is TCL Construction Concepts Inc., install retaining wall around pond, $177,660.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Atlantic Eye Institute, 13475 Atlantic Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 2,629 square feet, interior build-out, $359,421.
- Firehouse Subs, 2400 Yankee Clipper Drive, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, interior build-out, $399,000.
- Medtown Pharmacy, 11643 Beach Blvd., contractor is Nesmith Construction LLC, 800 square feet, add cafe inside pharmacy, $50,000.
- Starbucks, Drive Thru, 3725 Philips Highway, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., ground sign with logo, $30,000.
- River City Nursing & Rehab Center, 15480 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is River City Advertising Inc., rebuild monument sign constructed without a permit, $2,000.
- Dancer Depot, 8380 Baymeadows Road, No. 2, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!