The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Office, bank, professional
• Veterans Administration, 3728 Philips Highway, No. 39, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, build-out of 4,984 square feet, $283,302.
• Jacksonville Transportation Authority, 100 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Warden Construction Corp., interior renovations including HVAC, electrical and plumbing of 3,041 square feet, $369,020.
• Sonny’s BBQ, 5097 University Blvd. W., contractor is Heritage Management, ADA compliant restrooms, $40,000.
• Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches, 9444 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Dakenna Development, tenant improvements for 1,760 square feet, $160,167.
• Philips Highway Properties, 8011 Philips Highway, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida, $104,900.
• Philips Highway Properties, 8021 Philips Highway, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida, $104,900.
• Avenues Business Center, 5570 Florida Mining Blvd. S., contractor is Benton Integrity Roofing Systems, $69,000.
• New Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 1231 Tayler St., contractor is Great White Construction, $22,797.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 12740 Atlantic Blvd., No. 200, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three permits totaling $30,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!