The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Terra Costa, 3152 Parador Way, contractor is Village Pools of Central Florida LLC, two swimming pools, pool for children and pool for adults, two permits, $241,600.
• McGowan Offices, 11321 Phillips Parkway Drive E., contractor is Kenly McGee Inc., 3,900 square feet, office build-out in interior of an existing warehouse, $60,000.
Office, bank, professional
• KeHE Distributors, 12740 Gran Bay Parkway W., No. 200, contractor is Center, Knight & May Contractors LLC, 2,500 square feet, tenant improvements, $17,550.
• Standard Pacific Homes, 3152 Parador Way, contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, roofing portion of new amenity center, $30,000.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 3430 University Blvd. S., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, $18,000.
• Sysco International Food Group, 3100 Hilton St., contractor is Icon Identity Solutions Inc., two wall signs, $10,000,
• Shell, 1022 U.S. 301, contractor is Florida Centerline Group Inc., two permits, $8,090.
• Subaru, 10800 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is North Florida Sign Co. Inc., five signs, $2,500.
• Daily’s Dash Yum on the Run, 10910 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Harbinger, wall sign, $2,400.
• Job Junction, 4243 Dunn Ave., contractor is Harbinger, wall sign, $2,300.
• Regions Bank, 10245 Centurion Parkway N., contractor is North Florida Sign Co. Inc., ground sign, $1,400.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!