The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Wimberly at Deerwood Apartments, 9727 Touchton Road, contractor is J4 Construction Services LP, remove and replace structural framing on buildings as needed, four permits, $25,000.
Office, bank, professional
• JPMorgan Chase, 7301 Baymeadows Way, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, installation of resilient power, $1.45 million.
• Riverplace Retail, 1478 Riverplace Blvd., No. 107, contractor is The Shrout Companies, 1,615 square feet, $65,000.
• Fresenius Medical Care, 1107 Myra St., contractor is Pooley Enterprises Inc., 7,930 square feet, renovation of about 4,443 square feet of existing dialysis clinic, addition of eight patient stations (from 17 to 25), new nurse station, office and lounge, $469,000.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 3031 Monument Road, No. 4, contractor is Suncoast Industrial & Construction Services, 2,175 square feet, interior build-out, $150,000.
• Phillips Edison & Co., 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 320, contractor is C.L. Burks Construction Commercial Roofing, $98,000.
School, library, educational institution
• Broach School, 11925 Beach Blvd., contactor is Ash Construction LLC, east build-out of 4,900 square feet, west build-out of 6,400 square feet, two permits, $55,660.
• Nordstrom, 4835 Town Crossing Drive, contactor is Signsharks Sign Service Inc., five permits, $9,000.
• Ultimate Survival Technologies, 7720 Philips Highway, contactor is Jax Electrical Contracting Inc., wall sign, $950.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!