The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits filed with the city.
• Palm Bay Club, 13050 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Pools by John Clarkson Inc., fountain, $51,500.
• Christian Family Chapel, 10405 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 1, contractor is CDA Construction LLC, 5,314 square feet, remodel senior high building, $95,000.
• Kiddie Academy, 14975 Walden Springs Way, contractor is Playmore Recreational Products and Services, installation of playground equipment and fabric shade structure, two permits, $36,464.
Office, bank, professional
• JM Family Enterprises Southeast Toyota Distributors, 8040 Bayberry Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,925 square feet, interior renovations for breakroom, restrooms, corridor, 1,925 square feet, $248,960.
• Coldwell Banker Vanguard, 9501 Crosshill Blvd., No. 106, contractor is Builders Construction Services Inc., 1,283 square feet, interior build-out, $50,000.
• Jim Moran Institute, 4651 Salisbury Road, contractor is JMB Contracting, 1,491 square feet, tenant build-out, $44,813.
• FedEx, 3736 Salisbury Road, contractor is R.B. Gay Construction Co. Inc., structural column repairs to truck wash building, $25,650.
• BJ’s Wholesale Club, 12200 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Sta Dry Roofing, insurance work due to hail damage, $708,875.
• U-Stor Lem Turner, 10811 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Chapple Construction LLC, 38 permits, $152,000.
• Level Office LLC, 25 N. Market St., contractor is Stonebridge Construction Services LLC, roof replacement, $88,200.
• Gateway Capital Development Inc., 7720 Merrill Road, contractor is Green Roofing, $44,500.