The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
School, library, other educational
• North Florida Education Institute, 580 Lawton Ave., contractor is NSL Construction, permits totaling $9,500 to install three modular classrooms.
• KIPP Jacksonville, 1440 N. McDuff Ave., contractor is Auld & White Constructors, renovating fourth floor, $2,352,000.
• Little Harbour Plaza, 10140 Philips Highway, contractor is Romano Brothers Roofing, $10,000.
• LGID Inc., 2973 Philips Highway, contractor is Dale Tadlock Roofing, $6,561.
• Gate Petroleum, 11350 E. Baymeadows Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors, six permits totaling $7,800.
• Hobby Lobby, 15324 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Dakenna Development, site work for 55,000-square-foot store, $1,065,987.