Here's how you can do business online.
Walk-in services at all offices of the Duval County Tax Collector’s Office are temporarily suspended, but customers can complete many transactions using online, telephone or mail services.
Tax Collector Jim Overton said in a news release that more employees are assigned to the call center, online and mail processing departments.
Here's a list of services that can be completed online or by phone:
• Tag/decal renewal at duvaltaxcollect.net
• Update commercial driver license medical card at flhsmv.gov
• Purchase driving records at flhsmv.gov
• Renew your driver license online (if Real ID compliant) and 30-day extension with fee waiver at flhsmv.gov
• For birth records, visit floridahealth.gov/certificates/index.html
• To pay JEA utility bills, visit JEA.com or pay by phone at (904) 665-6000.
• Property tax and LBT payments at duvaltaxcollect.net
• For driver license written tests online for age 17 and under, visit flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/driver-license-exams for a list of approved schools.
• Dealer work will continue to be processed through the Electronic Filing System. Non-EFS dealers should call (904) 255-5700 for more information.
For updates visit duvaltaxcollect.net, email [email protected] or call (904) 255-5700.