Kim Knapp is named Realtor of the Year by 8,000-member organization.
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors installed its officers for 2018 and presented awards during a January luncheon at the Jacksonville Marriott.
Moving Forward Together is the theme for new NEFAR President and Palatka Realtor Ben Bates Jr.
NEFAR represents more than 8,000 members in Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Nassau, Baker and Putnam counties.
In addition to installing officers for the coming year, NEFAR honored members with annual and special awards:
• Kim Knapp is Realtor of the Year, an honor that recognizes a NEFAR Realtor member who has demonstrated continued personal involvement and support to NEFAR and the real estate profession for the past three years.
• Carol Zingone is the 2017 Circle of Honor winner, given to any member for many years of service and contributions to the community, state and real estate profession.
• Franchesca Swierz is Affiliate/Business Partner of the Year, which recognizes an affiliate/business partner member who has contributed outstanding support and service to NEFAR.
• Patricia Sherman is Educator of the Year, presented to an instructor of NEFAR courses who provided exceptional educational instruction.
• Dane Leslie, André Boutté, Audrey Lackey and Joyce Roberts were awarded Golden R honors, given to Realtor members for long-term service to NEFAR.
• Tiffany Mayer and Cole Slate were honored as Humanitarians of the Year.
• Joshua Rosenberg was named Newcomer of the Year, awarded to a Realtor member who has been in the real estate profession for no more than three years and has demonstrated active participation in NEFAR.
• Wanda McReynolds won the Professional Development Award presented to a member who has excelled in the area of professional development for the past three years.
• Mike Collins was named Property Manager of the Year.
• Special Recognition was given to Don Mullinax. The award is not necessarily given annually and honors a member who has gone above and beyond expectations in his or her efforts to NEFAR’s special projects or events.