They will operate by appointment only and with restrictions.
The Duval County Tax Collector will open two more branch offices in West and Northwest Jacksonville.
It will open the Roosevelt branch office at 6331 Roosevelt Blvd. in West Jacksonville on May 21 and the Gateway branch office at 910 W. 44th St. in Northwest Jacksonville on May 28.
Services at those offices, along with the Hogan branch that opened May 13 at 7120 Hogan Road in South Jacksonville, are available by appointment only.
Precautions will be taken to ensure employees and customers are safe:
• Customers and staff will be required to wear face masks.
• The number of people permitted inside the office will be limited to 25% of capacity. The number of staffed workstations will be limited to ensure proper social distancing between employees and customers.
• Tape will be on the floor in front of each workstation to indicate where customers should stand in order to maintain 6 feet between the clerk and the customer.
• Customers should not arrive before their appointment time and will be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles if they do.
• Customers without an appointment will not be allowed to enter, and only the customer being served will be allowed in with the exception of minors with parents.
• A cleaning person will be on-site all day to clean and sanitize high-traffic areas.
• Driving tests and concealed weapons permit applications will not be offered at this time.
Appointments can be made online at duvaltaxcollect.net or by phone at (904) 255-5700.