Appointee will replace retiring Judge James Wolf.
The 1st District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission received 11 applications for the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge James Wolf.
Three practice in Jacksonville:
• Laura Boeckman, an assistant state attorney general.
• Bryan Gowdy, a partner with Creed & Gowdy.
• Cristine Russell, a shareholder at Rogers Towers.
• Victoria Avalon, an assistant state attorney in Polk County.
• James Duncan, a circuit judge in Santa Rosa County.
• Robert Long, a circuit judge in Leon County.
• Andrew Manko, an administrative law judge in Leon County.
• Autumn Miller, an attorney in Bay County.
• Gary Perko, an attorney in Leon County.
• Donna Perry, an assistant public defender in Polk County.
• Mark Urban, an assistant state attorney general in Leon County.
The commission welcomes comments on the qualifications of the applicants. Comment in writing to JNC Chair Richard Doran, P.O. Box 391, Tallahassee, 32302 or by email to [email protected].
The commission has not scheduled interviews with the applicants.
The commission will send six nominees to Gov. Ron DeSantis, who will select a judge from the list or ask for additional nominees.