Federal contracts totaling more than $66 million have been awarded to five Jacksonville companies.
• The U.S. Transportation Command awarded 1st Coast Cargo Inc. of Jacksonville an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity $22.5 million federal contract modification for advanced traceability and control services for consolidated transportation shipments to move freight repairable parts.
• The U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command awarded Jacksonville-based Crowley Government Services Inc. a $17.4 million contract for the operation and maintenance of five roll-on and roll-off and container vessels.
• The U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command awarded Tote Services of Jacksonville an $11.6 million federal contract modification for the operation and maintenance of the sea-based X-band radar platforms.
• The U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command awarded a $12.9 million contract to Sauer Inc. of Jacksonville for the recapitalization of ordnance magazines at the Harvey Point Defense Testing Activity facility in Hertford, North Carolina.
• The U.S. Naval Supply Systems Command awarded a $2.26 federal contract for personal care support services to English-El Enterprises LLC of Jacksonville set aside for small business.