Development Today: City issues warehouse foundation permits for Imeson Landing Business Park
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 5, 2023, by the city of Jacksonville.
| 12:00 a.m. April 7, 2023
- Winchester Ridge Amenity Center, 15431 Spotted Stallion Trail, contractor is Crown Pool Cleaning Inc., swimming pool modification, $125,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Chet’s Creek Church LLC, 4420 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Contractors LLC, teen center addition, $5.9 million.
- Imeson Landing Business Park, Bldg. 4, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., contractor is ARCO Design/Build Jacksonville, shell warehouse foundation, $812,154.
- Imeson Landing Business Park, Bldg. 5, 1250 Imeson Park Blvd., contractor is ARCO Design/Build Jacksonville, shell warehouse foundation, $689,029.
- International Waste Control Inc., 10418 New Berlin Road, No. 218, contractor is Anderson Quality Construction Inc., 5,107 square feet, tenant build-out, $78,500.
- Major Concrete LLC, 14492 New Kings Road, contractor is Beat Custom Contracting Inc., mobile concrete plant site work, $60,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Kaman Aerospace, 780 Whittaker Road, No. 1, contractor is Aman Construction Services LLC, install paint booth, $129,647.
- Miller Electric Center, Jaguar logo, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, two wall signs, $189,867.
- Wawa, Goose logo, gas pricer, 8742 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co., seven wall, ground, canopy and under canopy signs, $62,018.
- Surf A1A Apartments, 2130 Mayport Road, contractor is Creative Sign Designs LLC, monument sign, $8,000.
- G4, 1939 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Studio 904, 10210 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
- Rivers Edge Veterinary Clinic, 15492 Max Leggett Parkway, No. 1, contractor is Advanced Multi Sign Corp., wall sign, $1,900.
- AAA Insurance, 10991 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Joe R. Jones Construction Inc., 514 square feet, tenant build-out inside Walmart, $50,000.