Development Today: Locker room renovations at 121 Financial Ballpark
These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Jan. 24, 2023 by the city of Jacksonville.
Daily Record Staff
| 12:00 a.m. January 26, 2023
- 121 Financial Ballpark, 301 A. Philip Randolph Blvd., contractor is Birken Construction Inc., locker room renovations, $1.5 million
- Perry Street Apartments, 1504 Perry St., contractor is Andesco Inc., 16,690 square feet, apartment building and detached garage renovations, $1 million.
- Water’s Edge Apartments, 900 Broward Road, contractor is Bemar Services Inc., stair, balcony and railing replacements, $37,400.
- Windsor Falls Condominium Association Inc., 8205 White Falls Blvd., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., cover exterior stucco with cementitious board, $183,000.
- Majestic International Tradeport, 1340 International Parkway, contractor is Farrell Brothers Marine Construction Inc., install new bulkhead, $1.4 million.
- Boeing MRO Facility, 5868 Approach Road, contractor is The Haskell Co., 456 square feet, new storage building, $197,675.
Office, bank, professional
- Carr Alison, 200 W. Forsyth St., No. 600, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., 8,650 square feet, tenant build-out, $94,548.
- Whataburger, 8325 Southside Blvd., contractor is Persons Services Corp., 3,214 square feet, new building, $2.39 million.
- Neighborhood Heroz, 9735 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.