- City of Jacksonville, 10151 Crystal Springs Road, contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., Crystal Springs Road Park playground equipment replacement, $262,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 7126 Civic Club Drive, contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., install Dinsmore Park playground equipment, $231,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 6629 Fort Caroline Road, contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., Gerrie’s Park playground equipment replacement, $168,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 1660 W. 13th St., contractor is Bliss Products and Services Inc., Grunthal Park playground equipment replacement, $103,000.
- The Jack on Beach, 3460 Beach Blvd., contractor is Pulexa LLC, install new swimming pool, $190,000.
Church, Other Religious
- First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, 620 N. Main St., contractor is C.M.B. Builders LLC, renovation and install playground equipment, $225,000.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., Vincent A. Stabile Building sixth-floor renovation for reference laboratory, $1.45 million.
- T. Mak’s International Inc., 7064 Davis Creek Road, contractor is Lloyd’s Construction & Consulting LLC, 13,500 square feet, new warehouse building, $650,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Gran Park at the Avenues, 7406 Fullerton St., No. 101, contractor is Spartan Construction LLC, 21,892 square feet, renovation, $31,376.
Schools, Library, Other Educational
- School of Rock Mandarin, 11112 San Jose Blvd., No. 25, contractor is Adkins Construction LLC, 2,888 square feet, tenant build-out, $411,000.
- Mochinut, 11757 Beach Blvd., No. 9, contractor is Clement Electric Inc., wall sign, $2,050.
- Gate Car Wash, 4646 St. Johns Bluff Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 5,866 square feet, new car wash and pay station buildings, $2.4 million.
- TNT Parts, 7037 Commonwealth Ave., No. 28, contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction LLC, restroom addition, $23,000.