Sloope, Carroll promoted; Murray was named president.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected].
• Crowley Logistics promoted Jackie Gonsalez to vice president, apparel and retail supply chain business development.
• The JZ Expedited Cos. promoted Chris Sloope to chief operating officer.
• Austen Carroll was promoted to chief banking officer with Ameris Bank.
• Michael J. Murray was named president of The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations starting in April. Murray was senior vice president of programs at the John Templeton Foundation. Murray also is senior visiting scholar at Franklin and Marshall College.
• Heather Schatz joined WJCT as the producer of “First Coast Connect” at 89.9 WJCT-FM. Schatz previously worked at CBS Network Radio, “CBS This Morning” and “The Early Show” in New York and as communications director for best Buddies International and the National YoungArts Foundation.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!