Alfred, Bradshaw reappointed; Allen, Burkhardt, Schoninger promoted.
Promotions, hirings and happenings for business people in Northeast Florida. Send items to [email protected]
• The NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association Northeast Florida Chapter announced its 2020 board.
President: Trey Wilson, partner, Driver, McAfee, Hawthorne & Diebenow
President-elect: Vince McCormack, president, Perdue Office Interiors
Vice presidents of public affairs: David Smith, Danis Construction; Katie Kirchner, Strategic Sites
Treasurer: Laura Gonzales, TD Bank
Developing leaders: Daniel Burkhardt, NAI Hallmark Partners
Past presidents and directors: Nelson Bradshaw, BBVA, 2019 president; Julie Bohn Howard, Bohn Real Estate, 2018 president
Directors at large: Paul Grainger, Iconic Investments; Dan Tatsch, Hillwood Investment Properties; Christian Oldenburg, Colliers International; Dan Santinga, Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc.
• Gov. Ron DeSantis reappointed Nelson Bradshaw, BBVA Northeast Florida CEO, to the Florida Development Finance Corp., a state-authorized issuer of industrial revenue bonds, for a four-year term. The appointment is subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
• Ray Alfred was reappointed by Mayor Lenny Curry to a second four-year term on the Jacksonville Aviation Authority board of directors. Alfred is president and CEO of Emergency Responders’ Industries Inc., a consulting company specializing in homeland security and all hazards issues. The appointment is subject to confirmation by the Jacksonville City Council.
• Janet Allen was promoted to grants and IT manager at The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida. Allen is responsible for research, processing grants and the coordination and implementation of IT strategies.
• Daniel Burkhardt was promoted to senior vice president of NAI Hallmark, specializing in commercial real estate investment sales. Since joining NAI Hallmark in 2012, Burkhardt has represented clients in more than 200 transactions totaling more than $275 million in value.
• Mark Wolfe joined MasterCraft Builder Group as senior new home consultant for the Shearwater and Silverleaf communities in St. Johns County. Wolfe started in home sales in 2000 and most recently was market manager for Drees Custom Homes.
• Craig Schoninger was promoted to director of sales and marketing at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and The Lodge & Club Ponte Vedra Beach, which comprise the Ponte Vedra Beach Resorts.
• Scott Keith was appointed North Florida regional president for Truist, the merged BB&T and SunTrust banking organizations. He is one of 24 regional presidents appointed for Truist’s community banking model in local markets. Keith previously was regional president for BB&T’s North and Central Florida region. The merger was completed Dec. 10.
• Linda Lindenmoyer was named 2020-21 JAXUSA Partnership Business Development Committee chair. Lindenmoyer is vice president of relocation services at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty and serves on the chamber’s board of governors.