These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Cancer Specialists of North Florida, 7015 AC Skinner Parkway, contractor is Sauer Inc., 4,487 square feet, expansion, $2.5 million.
- USA Quartz, 10 Van Dyck Road, contractor is Aron & Associates Inc., foundation only, $40,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Wingard, 76 S. Laura St., No. 1501, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 4,979 square feet, tenant build-out, $235,149.
- Burn District Fitness, 14333 Beach Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Bracey Building Contractors Inc., 2,788 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,000.
- Maximus, 1 Imeson Park Blvd., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 2,000 square feet, demolition, $10,000.
- Sunrise Fresh Produce Distribution Center Inc., 2208 W. 21st St., contractor is Townsend Roofing and Construction Services Inc., roof replacement, $39,000.
- Seven Pines Island Homeowners Association, 1501 Pine Island Drive, contractor is Roofcrafters Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $28,300.
- Watts Investment LTD, 7111 Bonneval Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., install electronic message board, $88,000.
- Extra Space Storage, Loading, Office, 10523 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., seven permits for wall and ground signs, $18,000.
- Tru Hilton, 4640 Tropea Way, contractor is D & R Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,200.
- Mega’s Pizzeria, 5800 Beach Blvd., No. 107, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,495.
- Axis Vapor, 5042 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Aroi Thai Street Food, Tapas, Poke Bowl, 820 Lomax St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,750.
- Tax Services, 3000 Moncrief Road, No. 9, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Nerdz Ink Tattoo, 981 University Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Oakleaf Atlantic Self Storage, 8340 Merchants Gate Drive, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 121,136 square feet, two permits for new building and dumpster enclosure, $717,634.