These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- William Fordham, 5257 Arlington Road, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., repair, $92,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Genesis Missionary Baptist Church, 241 McDuff Ave. S., contractor is Tool Time Portable Buildings and Storage Sheds Inc., 1,920 square feet, new building, $39,995.
- Baptist Health Properties Inc., 14534 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,668 square feet, interior renovation, $85,000.
- Summit Oil Inc., 413 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Ford Roofing Systems Inc., new roof, $42,900.
- Westside Plaza of Jacksonville LLC, 5800 Ramona Blvd., contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., repair, $16,000.
- T-Mobile, 8355 Baymeadows Road, No. 103, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- Wok-N-Roll, 3033 Monument Road, No. 8, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Ashley Plaza, 12041 Beach Blvd., No. 23, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, tenant build-out, $28,855.
- AT&T, 4833 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- AT&T, 1719 Bennett St., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- AT&T, 2415 New Berlin Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- Sprint, 1431 Douglas St., contractor is Crown Castle USA, cell tower upgrade, $65,000.