These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Above Athletics Center, 14797 Philips Highway, contractor is Jason Hursey Construction Inc., four permits for tenant build-out, $100,000.
- Country Road Mobile Home Community, 6539 Townsend Road, contractor is ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Co., pool repair, $20,000.
Church, Other Religious
- Riverside Traditional House Inc., 2911 Riverside Ave., contractor is Suncrest Builders LLC, interior renovation, $28,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Venetian Nail Spa, 11957 Atlantic Blvd., No. 105, contractor is PBJ Enterprise Co., tenant build-out, $276,258.
- North Florida Comprehensive Treatment Center, 6639 Southpoint Parkway, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 6,809 square feet, renovation, $29,357.
- Rite Mart Pharmacy, 5312 N. Pearl St., contractor is Suncrest Builders LLC, alteration and repair, $22,600.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 855 St. Johns Bluff Road N., No. 25, contractor is The Sterner Group LLC, 11,628 square feet, building replacement, $325,000.
- SunTrust Bank, 770 Lane Ave. S., contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., roof replacement, $166,095.
- Brightway Ventures LLC, 3733 University Blvd. W., contractor is Jada Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $162,750.
- Load King Manufacturing Co., 1357 W. Beaver St., contractor is Townsend Roofing and Construction LLC, roof replacement, $96,000.
- Plus+, 6969 Lenoir Ave. E., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., three permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- 1535 University Blvd LLC, 1537 University Blvd. N., contractor is SSS Constructions Inc., 2,400 square feet, two permits for interior renovation, $100,000.
- Katz Properties LLC, 9785 Crosshill Blvd., No. 103, contractor is Sweetwater Restoration Inc., interior alteration, $41,036.