These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc., 5773 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 10,860 square feet, two permits for new building, $6.43 million.
- Southern Baptist Hospital of Florida Inc., 11250 Baptist Health Drive, contractor is Perry-McCall Construction Inc., 6,190 square feet, addition and renovation, $2.99 million.
- Hummus Ventures LLC, 5638 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Crabtree Construction Co., 6,543 square feet, tenant build-out, $280,000.
- Community Loaves LLC, 1116 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 1,260 square feet, tenant build-out, $170,000.
- McDonald’s, 10991 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Stansell Properties & Development LLC, interior renovation, $75,000.
- Circle K, 8350 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Guy’s Diversified Inc., roof replacement, $68,800.
- Circle K, 9901 New Kings Road, contractor is Guy’s Diversified Inc., roof over existing, $56,000.
- San Pablo Apartments, 3551 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Dubo Roofing Co., four permits for roof replacement, $29,678.
- Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center, Emergency, Welcome to Historic San Marco, 1301 Palm Ave., contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., six permits for wall, monument and ground signs, $53,500.
- Peppertree Lane Apartments, 2800 University Blvd. S., contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., wall sign, $8,000.
- Soft Surroundings, 4790 River City Drive, No. 125, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $4,000.
- Cuppy’s Coffee Cafe, 13740 Beach Blvd., No. 113, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $3,900.
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Tablets, PC/MAC, Gaming, Drones, 7035 Philips Highway, No. 9, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Eriks, 2615 Port Industrial Drive, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $2,000.
- T-Mobile South LLC, 12220 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is L&K Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.