These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- St. Johns Village Apartments, 4000 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Cox Swimming Pools Inc., new pool, $60,000.
- 33 East Apartments, 2610 Florida A1A, contractor is James Frazier Construction Inc., install playground equipment, $45,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 3199 Hartley Road, contractor is Gold Coast Builders Inc., window replacement, $233,000.
- United Parcel Service Inc., 12400 Presidents Court, contractor is Williams & Rowe Co. Inc., alteration, $750,312.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Crime Gun Intelligence Center, 311 W. Monroe St., contractor is Acon Construction Co. Inc., renovation, $705,200.
- St. Pius V Catholic Church, 2110 Blue Ave., contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 1,150 square feet, renovation, $140,000.
- 2550 Mayport Road LLC, 2550 Mayport Road, contractor is Randel Wyatt Rudd, roof replacement, $65,000.
- Beach St. Johns Animal Hospital, 11211 Beach Blvd., contractor is White’s Roofing Co. Inc., roof replacement, $21,800.
- McDonald’s, 7116 Bonneval Road, contractor is Wilson Roofing Inc., new roof addition, $20,716.
- Jacksonville Gateway Village LLC, 5010 Gate Parkway, contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 9,380 square feet, new building, $1.12 million.
- Walmart, 6767 103rd St., contractor is Farris Interior Installation Inc., demolish interior finishes, $20,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 3641 Chaffee Road S., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- T-Mobile South LLC, 3946 St. Johns Ave., contractor is L&K Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.