These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Jackson Commons, 3607 University Blvd., contractor is Florida LDS & Excavation Inc., new pool, $83,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 7689 Price Road, contractor is ACON Construction Co. Inc., 2,829 square feet, new amphitheater for Lonnie Miller Regional Park, $591,543.
Church, Other Religious
- St. Patrick Catholic Church & School, 601 Airport Center Drive E., contractor is FastTrack Builders Inc., deck replacement, $28,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- SanMar Corp., 10940 New Kings Road, contractor is The Conlan Co., alteration, $812,834.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Fickling Brothers Inc., interior renovation, $626,960.
- Watson Realty Corp., 11226 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Watson Home Improvement and Property Services LLC, 4,575 square feet, renovation, $173,341.
- 2016 Cypress Point Fl LLLP, 8100 Nations Way, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,456 square feet, renovation, $118,410.
- Fixnact LLC, 1301 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 2,155 square feet, tenant build-out, $61,570.
- Frapag Veterinary Clinic, 14193 Philips Highway, contractor is The Batts Co., new pet pool, $41,000.
- Cape House Apartments, 4460 Hodges Blvd., contractor is JMI Contractors Inc., 19 permits for roof replacement, $123,100.
- Harvest Ministries of Jacksonville Inc., 2550 Fouraker Road, contractor is 3 Rivers Construction Services LLC, roof replacement, $78,000.
- Avondale United Methodist Church Inc., 1651 Talbot Ave., contractor is Emco Rain Gutters Inc., roof replacement, $42,110.
- Isle of Palms United Methodist Church Inc., 1821 San Pablo Road, contractor is Neligan Construction and Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $34,750.
- Joseph P. Fiore, 5854 Arlington Road, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Edward Waters College Inc., 1601 Kings Road, contractor is Shifting Gears LLC, 2,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $160,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Summit Oil Inc., 413 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Petroleum Technicians Inc., install underground fuel tanks, $180,000.
- RaceTrac, 5004 Gate Parkway, contractor is White Sign Co. of Texas Inc., 16 permits for monument, wall, awning and canopy signs, $57,300.
- 8738 Baymeadows East, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., ground sign, $22,440.
- Vision Today, 9365 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $12,000.
- Miramar, 2912 Justina Road, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,400.
- Panera Bread, 9570 Crosshill Blvd., No. 106, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four permits for wall and canopy signs, $4,100.
- F45, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 104, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $3,341.
- Secure Ideas, 3412 Kori Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
- AT&T, 4507 Sunbeam Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, 1020 Girvin Road contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $30,000.