These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is Turner Construction Co., 4,055 square feet, equipment installation, $450,000.
- Heartland Equipment Inc., 10503 Busch Drive, contractor is Richard Claude Haskew, 1,852 square feet, building addition, $252,351.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Hickson Medical Offices, 5924 Hickson St., contractor is Archangel Engineering and Construction Inc., 1,706 square feet, complete unfinished building, $1 million.
- Metro Park Holdings LLC, 3563 Philips Highway, No. 202, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., tenant build-out, $671,554..
- Philips Highway Self Storage, 5017 Bowden Road, contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., new building roof, $194,100.
- Palm Garden of Jacksonville, 5725 Spring Park Road, contractor is Centimark Corp., roof over existing, $32,110.
- Family Dollar, 4594 Sunbeam Road, contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 8,320 square feet, new shell building, $437,250.