These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- San Remo Apartments, 843 Alderman Road, contractor is NSL Construction Ltd. Co., three permits for drywall replacement, $90,000.
- Arium Town Center, 10135 Gate Parkway N., contractor is Mackie Inc., install 60 cane rails, $47,940.
- Arlington Village of Jacksonville LLC, 840 Bert Road, contractor is NSL Construction Ltd. Co., drywall replacement, $30,000.
- Miramar Apartments, 3131 University Blvd., contractor is NSL Construction Ltd. Co., drywall replacement, $30,000.
- Los Prados Condominiums Inc., 7758 Las Palmas Way, contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., repairs, $31,380.
- The Oaks Condominiums, 734 Oaks Field Road, contractor is Home Remodeling & Maintenance Inc., three permits for exterior repairs, $21,630.
- Westlake Land LLC, 9950 Pritchard Road, contractor is The Conlan Co., foundation only, $350,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- The New Florida Majority, 1010 Davis St. N., No. 104, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 950 square feet, tenant build-out, $36,928.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14390 Mayo Blvd., contractor is Code Engineered Systems Inc., roof replacement, $120,000.
- M&R United Inc., 8204 103rd St., contractor is Signature Roofing and Construction Inc., roof replacement, $39,987.
- The Landings at Belle Rive Condominium Association Inc., 10200 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $38,000.
- The Waterford at Mandarin Apartments, 11247 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Performance Roofing LLC, replace tile with shingle roof, $26,800.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- NLD Blanding LLC, 8647 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Realco Recycling Co. Inc., 3,386 square feet, building demolition, $20,000.
- Gateway Village at Town Center, 10618 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 9,342 square feet, two permits for new shell building and dumpster enclosure, $1.12 million.
- Family Dollar, 10405 103rd St., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 8,569 square feet, two permits for new building and dumpster enclosure, $617,000.