These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, Bank, Professional
- LaserShip Inc., 9446 Philips Highway, No. 1, contractor is Holtsinger Construction Inc., 18,650 square feet, tenant build-out, $272,060.
- The Jacksonville Bar Association Inc., 1 Independent Drive W., No. 112, contractor is Ladson Construction Co. Inc., 2,828 square feet, tenant build-out, $139,276.
- Audio Images International Inc., 9485 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 3,568 square feet, tenant build-out, $27,585.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Gate Petroleum Co., 13601 Philips Highway, contractor is North Coast Construction Co., 7,123 square feet, three permits for new building, fuel canopy and dumpster enclosure, $275,000.
- Red Hawk Village, 12612 Josslyn Lane, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $55,259.
- Sandler Lakes, 6503 Sandler Lakes Drive, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $20,000.
- Tom Bush Mazda, 9876 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Designs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $4,700.