These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Church, Other Religious
- Trinity Baptist Church of Jacksonville Inc., 800 Hammond Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Jason Hursey Construction Inc., concession stand and clubhouse foundation, $150,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP, 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 300, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 28,340 square feet, tenant build-out, $500,583.
- Community First Credit Union, 701 W. Adams St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 28,000 square feet, interior demolition, $125,000.
- Flagler Cove, 13296 Didymus Drive, contractor is Seminole Masonry LLC, monument sign, $19,000.
- Lexus of Orange Park, Pre-Owned, Service, 7040 Blanding Blvd., contractor is McNeil Signs Inc., six permits for wall signs, $10,900.