These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Sept. 2 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Barlow, 900 Olevia St., contractor is Crown Pool Cleaning Inc., install swimming pool, $180,000.
- James I. Montgomery Correctional Center, 4727 Lannie Road, contractor is Zabatt Engine Services Inc., install pad and generator, $197,717.
- UPS, 9431 Florida Mining Blvd. E., contractor is Crane Construction of Jacksonville Inc., alteration, $25,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- 24/7 Pediatric Care Centers LLC, 8990 RG Skinner Parkway, contractor is Tim Young Construction Inc., 5,591 square feet, new building, $1.37 million.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville, 4114 Oxford Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $7,000.
- Laundromat, 9550 Baymeadows Road, No. 31, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $6,361.
- The Groomsmen Barber Shop, 6733 103rd St., No. 8, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 6008 Merrill Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Metro by T-Mobile, 5037 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- The Main Cut Barber & Beauty Salon, 12961 N. Main St., No. 101, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- Turner Ace Hardware, 2771 Monument Road, No. 10, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, tenant build-out, $400,000.
- Blanding Orange Park LLC, 12636 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., 6,240 square feet, new building, $350,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!