These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued April 30 and May 2 by the city of Jacksonville.
- Marina San Pablo Condominium Association Inc., 14402 Marina San Pablo Place S., contractor is Tropical Enclosures by Master Screens Inc., install pergolas, $49,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, 500 square feet, fifth-floor alteration, $300,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Tru by Hilton, 1265 Airport Road, contractor is Dix Construction Inc., 54,538 square feet, three permits for new five-story building, pool storage building and trash enclosure, $7.7 million.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 1287 Airport Road, contractor is Dix Construction Inc., 138 square feet, two permits for pool storage building and trash enclosure, $45,000.
- HD 1 Transportation Inc., 6349 Soutel Drive, contractor is Hurd Construction Management LLC, 1,114 square feet, install modular office building, $101,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Memorial Healthcare Group Inc., 11876 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 6,458 square feet, tenant build-out, $1.5 million.
- Bank of America, 3535 University Blvd. W., contractor is Spartan Contracting Corp., 7,024 square feet, interior renovations, $450,000.
- Belgian Sweet House, 12276 San Jose Blvd., No. 713, contractor is The Herron Group LLC, 2,841 square feet, tenant build-out, $76,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- R&T 10221 Beach Blvd., 10211 Beach Blvd., contractor is Tillman Building Service Inc., alteration, $28,000.
- Jacksonville Public Library, Webb Wesconnett Regional Library, 6887 103rd St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,200.
- Jacksonville Public Library, Pablo Creek Regional Library, 13295 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,200.
- Jacksonville Public Library, Highlands Regional Library, 1826 Dunn Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., monument sign, $2,200.
- Lee Banks Fitness Training Facility, 8200 Cypress Plaza Drive, No. 410, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
- Hardee’s, 9111 Merrill Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., menu board, $1,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!