These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Oct. 27 by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, contractor is Doxmi Holdings LLC, install temporary bleachers, $1 million.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 1,717 square feet, Mayo Hospital third-floor renovation, $900,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Taylor Morrison, 7785 Baymeadows Way, No. 105, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., 3,738 square feet, tenant build-out, $100,117.
- Watson Realty Corp., 13001 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Watson Construction Group Inc., 2,500 square feet, interior renovation and new cafe, $40,000.
- AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park, 7700 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Rycon Construction Inc., 7,697 square feet, new showroom building, $2.5 million.
- Target, 10490 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Groom Construction Co. Inc., install Apple display, $310,000.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!