The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Church, other religious
• Mandarin United Methodist Church, 11270 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Coastal Reconstruction, construction of 320-square-foot shed, $14,130.
• Metal Plate Galvanizing, 7123 W. Moncrief Road, contractor is Thompson Enterprises, 2,400-square-foot crane housing building, $120,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Prudential Insurance, 701 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Emerald C’s Development, interior build-out, $109,050.
• Medi-Weightloss, 13534 Beach Blvd., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design, $16,000.
• Banfield Pet Hospital, 12630 Beach Blvd., No. 4, contractor is Brite Lite Service Co., $8,200.
• Coggin Ford, 9650 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Brite Lite Service Co., $5,000.
• Walgreens, 7221 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Honors Contractors, interior renovations to 1,754 square feet, $15,000.