The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Brookwood Club Apartments, 1385 Brookwood Forest Blvd., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., five permits, $145,000
Office, bank, professional
• Florida Department of Transportation, 2198 Edison Ave., contractor is Hager Construction Co., renovating 10 bathrooms in the FDOT Jacksonville Urban Office and bringing them to ADA code compliance, $238,512.
• Bank of America, 13840 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Southeast General Construction Inc., 4,590 square feet, ADA repairs, $25,000.
• Reznicsek, Fraser, White & Shaffer, 4230 Pablo Professional Park, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $22,228.
• Sensational Kids Learning Academy Inc., 6043 Terry Road, contractor is Align Roofing LLC, 20,000.
School, library, educational institution
• Jacksonville Country Day School, 10063 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Smarter Investments Corp., aluminum canopy, $21,975.
• Moe’s and BBVA Compass, 15128 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Brown Enterprises, monument sign, $13,800.
• Second Church of Christ Scientist, 3255 Riverside Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs, monument sign, $8,500.
• Willmott Attorney At Law Marital & Family Law, 425 N. Liberty St., contractor is Heritage Signs, monument sign, $7,717.
• HVAC Parts, Supplies & Equipment, 6255 Lake Gray Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Heritage Signs, two wall signs, $3,200.
• Ethan Allen, 4939 Big Island Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs, wall sign, $2,475.
• Little Caesars, 2733 Starratt Road, contractor is Florida Centerline Group Inc., two wall signs, $775.
Be the first to know the latest breaking news and information that business leaders rely on in this fast-paced changing Northeast Florida economy. Regional business news, trends and statistics needed to grow your business. Key upcoming events you won’t want to miss and much more. Click Here to Grow your Business NOW!