The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Brookwood Club Apartments, 1385 Brookwood Forest Blvd., contractor is All Weather Contractors Inc., five permits, $145,000
Office, bank, professional
• Florida Department of Transportation, 2198 Edison Ave., contractor is Hager Construction Co., renovating 10 bathrooms in the FDOT Jacksonville Urban Office and bringing them to ADA code compliance, $238,512.
• Bank of America, 13840 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Southeast General Construction Inc., 4,590 square feet, ADA repairs, $25,000.
• Reznicsek, Fraser, White & Shaffer, 4230 Pablo Professional Park, contractor is ShayCore Enterprises Inc., 1,400 square feet, tenant build-out, $22,228.
• Sensational Kids Learning Academy Inc., 6043 Terry Road, contractor is Align Roofing LLC, 20,000.
School, library, educational institution
• Jacksonville Country Day School, 10063 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Smarter Investments Corp., aluminum canopy, $21,975.
• Moe’s and BBVA Compass, 15128 Max Leggett Parkway, contractor is Brown Enterprises, monument sign, $13,800.
• Second Church of Christ Scientist, 3255 Riverside Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs, monument sign, $8,500.
• Willmott Attorney At Law Marital & Family Law, 425 N. Liberty St., contractor is Heritage Signs, monument sign, $7,717.
• HVAC Parts, Supplies & Equipment, 6255 Lake Gray Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Heritage Signs, two wall signs, $3,200.
• Ethan Allen, 4939 Big Island Drive, contractor is Heritage Signs, wall sign, $2,475.
• Little Caesars, 2733 Starratt Road, contractor is Florida Centerline Group Inc., two wall signs, $775.