Wendy's, 1000 Degrees Pizza-Salad-Wings and Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant make moves.
DOMU Jacksonville scheduled a “sneak peek” soft opening of its ramen restaurant at 4852 Town Center Parkway, No. 101-102, in The Strand at Town Center.
Through Aug. 7, DOMU will accept reservations for parties of four, with reservations limited to an hour in the dining room.
The bar remains open after. Reservations will be slotted at 10-minute intervals starting at 5:30 p.m., with closing at 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday-Saturday. The bar opens at 5 p.m. Those without reservations can patronize the bar, which offers small plates.
No grand opening has been scheduled, but once that happens, DOMU won’t accept reservations because of the size of the dining room.
For reservations and information, email [email protected].
▪ 1000 Degrees Pizza-Salad-Wings, set to open at 9846 Old Baymeadows Road, the former Lemongrass Thai Bistro in Deerwood Village Mall, seeks a zoning exception to serve beer and wine. Lemongrass moved to Flagler Center. Prakash Patel, who owns the 1000 Degrees franchise with his brother, Anil Patel, said previously he expects the restaurant will open by midsummer. A site plan for Deerwood Village Mall, represented by The Shopping Center Group, shows 1000 Degrees in 3,500 square feet of space. The exception states that 1KDP Southside LLC, led by Prakash Patel, intends to operate 96 seats, including a private meeting room. The application notes that Lemongrass operated a full bar.
▪ Chick-fil-A intends to build a 4,992-square-foot restaurant with an indoor playground and double drive-thru on 1.71 acres at Florida 16 and Inman Road in St. Johns County.
▪ Wendy’s plans to build a 2,389-square-foot, 60-seat restaurant on 1.02 acres along International Golf Parkway in St. Johns County. There are 40 indoor and 20 patio seats. EnVision Design + Engineering LLC is the civil engineer.
▪ The sign was approved for Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant at 2665 Park St. in Riverside. Taylor Sign & Design Inc. is the contractor for the $1,700 project. Two Dudes will take the space vacated by Il Desco.
▪ Panera Bread applied to the city to renovate the former Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar at 13201 Atlantic Blvd. near Queen’s Harbour Yacht & Country Club. No contractor is listed for the project, which shows a construction cost of $50,000. Plans show the 4,861-square-foot restaurant will contain 111 seats. There will be some patio seating and a drive-thru.