4168 Southpoint Parkway, No. 101, Jacksonville
904-296-2555 | auld-white.com
Year founded: 1987
Principals: Nathaniel Marty, CEO and president
Specialty: New construction and renovation services with a focus on local projects and clients in the commercial, health care, and public sectors
Full-time employees: 143
2019 gross revenue: $103 million
2020 gross revenue: $113 million
Largest project started in 2020: Centennial Towers
- 1st Coast Cargo. A new office and warehouse space with a 16-bay loading area to meet air freight cargo needs.
- CareFast+ Urgent Care at Flagler Hospital.
- Community First Credit Union. Adaptive reuse of the credit union’s LaVilla headquarters.
- Chrysler Dodge Ram + Jeep at Pickettville. New multiclad dealership featuring a showroom and offices.
- St. Paul’s Catholic Church. New Catholic church in Jacksonville Beach that seats nearly double the number of parishioners as the previous facility.
Click here for Top Contractor No. 12