These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Johnson Family YMCA, 5700 Cleveland Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 5,579 square feet, expansion, $2.48 million.
- Kids USA, 8720 Collins Road, contractor is Crabtree Construction Co., 9,613 square feet, new building, $800,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- BB&T, 200 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Zabatt Power Systems Inc., generator replacement, $300,000.
- Starbucks, 11850 McCormick Road, contractor is Bay to Bay Properties LLC, 2,539 square feet, two permits for new building, $458,000.
- Caven Dental, 11386 Lamb Tail Lane, contractor is Barber & Associates Inc., new roof, $114,000.
- Timberwalk at Mandarin Apartments, 10263 Whispering Forest Drive, contractor is Reliable Roofing of Florida Inc., roof replacement, $46,787.
- Audi of Jacksonville, 11401 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Martin Roofing Services Inc., new roof, $10,000.
- VyStar Credit Union, 214 N. Hogan St., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., projecting sign, $6,000.
- Sabores de Colombia, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 20, contractor is Novalux Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.