These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Washington Heights Apartments, 4229 Moncrief Road W., contractor is NEI Contracting Inc., 17,684 square feet, two permits for renovations, $803,000.
- La Palma Apartments, 1038 Caliente Drive, contractor is NSL Construction Ltd. Co., 536 square feet, leasing office renovation, $15,000.
- Oldcastle APG South Inc., 6659 Highway Ave., contractor is James Shelton Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $179,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 1083 Line St., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., Wallace Small Senior Center roof replacement, $42,950.
- Caribe Breeze Foodmart, 7244 Blanding Blvd., contractor is William’s Restoration, General & Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
- Del Webb, E, 11297 Town View Drive, contractor is Pulte Home Co. LLC, monument sign, $130,000.
- Jax Metro, 3033 Lenox Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., ground sign, $18,500.
- Carwash, 6929 103rd St., contractor is Gulf Electrical Service LLC, ground sign, $9,951.
- Dollar Tree, 4603 Shirley Ave., contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $2,698.
- Cardinal Lem Turner Plaza LLC, 9427 Lem Turner Road, contractor is PIJ Builders LLC, 3,200 square feet, four permits for renovations, $172,660.