These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mental Health Resource Center, 11820 Beach Blvd., contractor is Sauer Inc., 28,732 square feet, renovation, $322,000.
- R.S. Elliott Specialty Supply Inc., 11595 Davis Creek Road E., contractor is Tucker Construction & Engineering Inc., 18,000 square feet, new building, $1 million.
Office, Bank, Professional
- North American Title Co., 10199 Southside Blvd., No. 100, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 1,506 square feet, tenant build-out, $34,055.
- Rino’s Pizza, 5711 Bowden Road, No. 12, contractor is Honest Construction Inc., 1,566 square feet, tenant build-out, $66,650.
- Megrine LLC, 6595 San Juan Ave., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $13,900.
- Larry Young Dental, 4487 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Lockhart Construction and Roofing Services LLC, roof replacement, $12,100.
- McDonald’s, 454 Cassat Ave., contractor is Peak Professional Contractors LLC, four permits for menu boards, $15,000.
- Tunis, 1352 University Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,200.
- Metro Diner, 12807 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., three permits for wall signs, $2,799.
- Martinizing Dry Cleaning, 1607 University Blvd., W., No. 1, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,450.
- Microblading, 4131 Southside Blvd., No. 108, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Harvest House of Cannabis, 10095 Beach Blvd., No. 450, contractor is Horizon Retail Construction Inc., 2,878 square feet, tenant build-out, $65,000.
- Sprint, 4245 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Atlantic Tower Services Inc., cell tower equipment upgrade, $65,000.