These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Harold House Apartments, 3650 Ring Lane, contractor is Vaughn Bay Construction Inc., 13 permits for building renovations, $5 million.
- Australia Stamper, 1598 W. 15th St., contractor is Covenant Contracting Co. Inc., four permits for window, cabinet and door replacements, $15,000.
- City of Jacksonville, 4242 Herschel St., contractor is Michael Thomas Contracting Inc., 450 square feet, new accessory building for Jacksonville Fire Department storage, $19,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Medical Center, 1 Shircliff Way, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 1,000 square feet, pharmacy renovation, $400,000.
- Moncler Huntington Apartments, 3333 Monument Road, contractor is Colonial Roofing Inc., four permits for roof replacement, $102,895.
- 5 Star Liquor Bar and Grill Inc., 8350 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., roof over existing, $50,000.
- Lexjax Inc., 114 Jackson Road, contractor is MaintenX International Service Management Group Inc., new building roof, $25,875.
- Kazu Sushi Burrito, 4600 Tropea Way, No. 105, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $5,257.
- Latin Lash, 3738 Southside Blvd., No. 108, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
- Greenway, 1726 Cassat Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,500.
- LP Pendas Attorneys, 3250 Beach Blvd., contractor is International Signs & Lighting Inc., two permits for wall signs, $1,200.
- Class UFC Gym, 4549 Southside Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Expedia Cruises, 10915 Baymeadows Road, No. 111, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- Family Dollar, 8120 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Fulcrum Express Inc., interior renovation, $41,315.