These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Friday by the city of Jacksonville.
- San Juan Village, 6473 San Juan Ave., contractor is Sauer Inc., 22-unit apartment building and dumpster enclosure, 18,675 square feet, $4.31 million.
HOTEL, MOTEL, DORMITORY
- Sheraton Jacksonville Hotel, 10605 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Hoffman Commercial Construction, fitness center addition and expansion, 1,020 square feet, $481,000.
- Kernan Village Self Storage, 1796 Kernan Blvd. S., contractor is P.B. Brown LLC, four-story storage facility, 84,660 square feet, $6 million.
- Allied + Innovative Designs for Creative Spaces, 2001 Walnut St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $9,000.
- Sur La Table, 4712 River City Drive, No. 109, contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., two awning signs, $3,000.
- Palmyra Café & Lounge, 3615 Dupont Ave., No. 100, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $1,700.