These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- First Coast Nutrition, 10916 Atlantic Blvd., No. 20, contractor is Millennium Contracting & Development Inc., 3,089 square feet, tenant build-out for new gym, $15,000.
- State Department of Health, 1217 N. Pearl St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 15,120 square feet, interior renovation, third floor, $1.98 million.
OFFICE, BANK, PROFESSIONAL
- Chop Barbershop, 935 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is GBGH Construction Inc., 1,449 square feet, tenant build-out, $55,000.
- Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar, 4812 River City Drive, No. 137, contractor is Embree Construction Group Inc., 5,017 square feet, tenant build-out to include retail space, bar space, exterior dining patios, restrooms and a stock room, $2.3 million.
- Salsas Mexican Restaurant, 13121 City Center Blvd., No. 106, contractor is RPC General Contractors Inc., 3,100 square feet, interior restaurant build-out, $189,000.
- Lofts at Jefferson Station, 799 Water St., contractor is Albany Neon Sign Inc., wall sign, $17,800.
- Midtown Table Italian Inspired Kitchen, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design, three wall signs, $9,000.