These are the largest commercial building permits by job cost issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Victory Packaging L.P., 8000 Forshee Drive, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors Inc., 700 square feet, alteration, $19,995.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Caliber Collision, 11556 Philips Highway, contractor is STG Contracting Group Inc., 6,000 square feet, building demolition, $30,000.
- Bainbridge, 15700 Bainbridge Drive, contractor is Bent Construction LLC, monument sign, $40,000.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s, Emergency, Entrance, Ambulance, 8083 Parramore Road, contractor is i2 Visual Inc., nine permits for wall signs, $10,600.
- Joe Hudson Collision Center, 241 Tresca Road, No. 1, contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,000.
- QMI LLC, 2535 St. Clair St., contractor is Custom Graphics & Sign Design Inc., wall sign, $2,800.
- Select Comfort Retail Corp., 4838 Gate Parkway, No. 5, contractor is Chris Matras Enterprises Inc., 4,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $270,000.
- Five and Ten Partners LLC, 2020 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Cabrillo Construction & Development Inc., 1,183 square feet, tenant build-out, $20,000.